AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

› DEMANDES DE RANGS.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage

turn the pain into power
APARECIUM : 18/06/2017
HIBOUX : 464
SANG : de sang-pur, d'la pire espèce selon certains.
IDÉOLOGIE : ordre du phénix, comme tous les membres de sa famille ou comparses avant elle ; pourtant, depuis la supposée trahison d'Andromeda, son besoin de faire cavalier seul afin de la ramener au bercail se fait cruellement sentir.

MessageSujet: Re: › DEMANDES DE RANGS.   Lun 10 Juil 2017 - 12:13

je te fais ça cousin I love you

"and the freedom of falling" ; there is a swelling storm and I’m caught up in the middle of it all, and it takes control of the person that I thought I was, the girl I used to know. but there is a light in the dark and I feel its warmth in my hands, in my heart but why can’t I hold on ? 'cause it comes and goes in waves, it always does. we watch as our young hearts fade into the flood, and the freedom of falling and the feeling I thought was set in stone, it slips through my fingers and I'm trying hard to let go but it comes and goes in waves. @dean lewis
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://warofwands.goodforum.net/t692-weasley-unbroken

dancing in the dark
APARECIUM : 01/07/2017
HIBOUX : 67
SANG : Sang-pure
IDÉOLOGIE : neutre... pour le moment ?

MessageSujet: Re: › DEMANDES DE RANGS.   Lun 10 Juil 2017 - 13:26

Code:
<i>dancing</i> in the <b>dark</b>

Siouplait

You just gotta be strong

Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go Just put your hand on the glass I'll be tryin' to pull you through
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://warofwands.goodforum.net/t856-ruby-9650-she-burns-like-petrol-soak-paper-and-fireworks

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore.
APARECIUM : 14/07/2017
HIBOUX : 24
SANG : Pure. Rubis running through his veins.
IDÉOLOGIE : A dark mark branded on his arm.

MessageSujet: Re: › DEMANDES DE RANGS.   Dim 16 Juil 2017 - 14:19

Code:
<i>Quoth the <b>Raven</b>, <u>Nevermore</u>.</i>

Merci beaucoup :bril:

that darkness peering
   This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom’s core; This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining On the cushion’s velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o’er, But whose velvet-violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o’er, She shall press, ah, nevermore.~ byendlesslove.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://warofwands.goodforum.net/t954-quoth-the-raven-corban

turn the pain into power
APARECIUM : 18/06/2017
HIBOUX : 464
SANG : de sang-pur, d'la pire espèce selon certains.
IDÉOLOGIE : ordre du phénix, comme tous les membres de sa famille ou comparses avant elle ; pourtant, depuis la supposée trahison d'Andromeda, son besoin de faire cavalier seul afin de la ramener au bercail se fait cruellement sentir.

MessageSujet: Re: › DEMANDES DE RANGS.   Mar 18 Juil 2017 - 15:40

je vous fais ça (même si corban le mérite pas, sigh, BREF :ugly: )

"and the freedom of falling" ; there is a swelling storm and I’m caught up in the middle of it all, and it takes control of the person that I thought I was, the girl I used to know. but there is a light in the dark and I feel its warmth in my hands, in my heart but why can’t I hold on ? 'cause it comes and goes in waves, it always does. we watch as our young hearts fade into the flood, and the freedom of falling and the feeling I thought was set in stone, it slips through my fingers and I'm trying hard to let go but it comes and goes in waves. @dean lewis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://warofwands.goodforum.net/t692-weasley-unbroken

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: › DEMANDES DE RANGS.   

› DEMANDES DE RANGS.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2